JUST IN: PDP Suspends Prominent Members
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has after a very extensive review and consideration of the affairs of our Party in the country, pursuant to the provisions of the PDP Constitution (as amended in 2017) approved the suspension of Senator Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu State) and Chief Chris Ogbu (Imo State) with effect from today, Friday, January 20, 2023, over allegations of anti-party activities.
In the same vein, the NWC has approved the suspension of the underlisted Party members in Ekiti State also with effect from today, Friday, January 20, 2023, over allegations of anti-party activities.
The suspended members in Ekiti State are;
1. Ayeni Funso -(Ekiti North)
2. Ajijola Lateef Oladimeji -(Ekiti Central)
1. Emiola Adenike Jennifer -(Ekiti South II)
2. Ajayi Babatunde Samuel -(Ekiti North II)
3. Olayinka James Olalere -(Ekiti Central)
4. Akerele Oluyinka -(Ekiti North I)
5. Fayose Oluwajomiloju John -(Ekiti Central I)
The PDP urges all leaders, critical stakeholders and teeming members of our Party across the country to remain united and focused on the mission of our Party to Rescue, Rebuild and Redirect our nation from misrule.
Hon. Debo Ologunagba
National Publicity Secretary